Thursday, July 21, 2011

Men Will Never Win.


Girls, take it easy!
Now I think it's good to say that everyone knows how territorial women can get when it comes to other females interacting with their men. And for the most part, we blame everything on our boyfriends. We ask them a billion and one questions on why they were even talking to her in the first place. Take a chill pill women! Why so much jealousy? You can't expect your boyfriend to never talk to any other female besides you. Be realistic. Just like you have your male friends that are JUST FRIENDS, your boyfriend can have girls that are JUST FRIENDS. Don't be so controlling. Unless that is, you want to lose him? Now I'm not saying that every girl is worth trusting. 'Cuz you never know a girls true intentions when it comes to men. But let him breathe! If he bumps into a girl he knows, don't make a scene, don't ruin your day, if anything show her how good he treats you. Don't throw a fit for something as little as saying "hi" to someone, 'cuz God knows how many guys you talk to on the daily basis that your boyfriend don't know. Be fair.
PleaseDefineLove.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you but My boyfriend has this friend that keeps writing on his facebook wall ALL THE TIME. Like; come to my place and 'youre so handsome'. I must admit, that drives me a bit crazy :S

    ReplyDelete